• This promotion will take place on August 14th from 10am-10pm at Texas Card House Dallas.
• This promotion is for Texas Hold’Em Cash and Omaha Games Only.
• The first qualifying period for this promotion will begin at 10am each of those days, and the first
pay out will be as early as 10:30am. Qualifying periods will be for a total of 30 minutes starting at the top and bottom of the hour.
• $500 will be added for each 30 minute-long qualifying period starting at 10am, for a total of 24 qualifying periods. In the event the final period does not have a winner (9:30pm – 10pm), additional periods will be added until there is a winner, however the prize amount will NOT increase.
• The highest hand of each qualifying period will win the prize amount for that period. In the event there is not a winner, the prize for that period will be added to the next period for that day.
To have a qualifying hand, you must meet the following requirements:
Be an active member of Texas Card House Dallas checked in at a Texas Hold’Em or Omaha Variant Tables.
Use both hole cards as part of your best 5 card hand that is Aces Full of Jacks or better. If Quads, the kicker must play.
Win a pot worth 10 times the Big Blind for the game being played. For example, $20 in $1/$2 NLH or $50 in $2/$5 NLH.
Bomb Pots are NOT eligible for this promotion. However, in the event a player makes a qualifying hand while running it multiple times, only the natural board will qualify.
• Discussing the contents of your hand or alluding to the contents of your hand may disqualify you chances to win.
• The time a hand is tabled will be the time used to in order qualify. Please note, a hand cannot be tabled until all action is complete. If a hand is not tabled by the time a period expires, it will be used to qualify for the next period if applicable.
Note, intentionally stalling to get to the next period may result in that hand being disqualified.
• Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at anytime without notice.