1. Pocket pair in the hole to qualify
2. The Pot must be a minimum of $20.
3. The first hand at any table does not count for the Quad’s Jackpot Promotion
4. A minimum of four players must be dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to qualify for the Quad’s Jackpot
5. Qualifier: Tuesday Quad 2’s Payout 100% of Jackpot
Wednesday Quad 3’s Payout 100% Jackpot
6.. NO FLAMINGO~ there is no table talk about Quad’s Jackpot, any discussion of the giveaway or jackpot may result in disqualification. No collusion of any sort. No agreeing to check down. Any collusion will void jackpot payout
7. Jackpot starts off at $400 and increases $400 each day it does not get hit. Quad 2’s and Quad 3’s will share the same jackpot. When Jackpot is hit it starts at $400 the next qualifying day.
8. A floor person must be called over to verify the Quad’s Jackpot Promotion.
9. Beginning October 20th through November 25th, 2020, (“Designated Dates”) each Tuesday & Wednesday The Texas Card House will award the Quad’s Jackpot according to the rules. The Qualifying Period will begin at 11:00am and until we close on the designated days (“Qualifying Periods”). The 1st Quad’s to qualify during the Qualifying Period will be paid in Chips.
10. All players may and will be photographed as Quad’s Jackpot Winners and their pictures will be used in future TCH marketing
11. General rules will be used where applicable.
12. Bomb pots and other carnival games do not qualify
13. All money will be awarded in chips (tip chips can be requested) and will be added to the players stack. Players will sign all appropriate paperwork to receive funds, including any necessary tax forms.
14. The only eligible table games for the high hands are Texas Hold ’em cash games only.
15. Any discussion of hand(s) during play may void payment at the discretion of the Texas Card House.
16. The dealer will count down the deck for a payoff. A defective deck nullifies a payoff.
17. All disputes must be handled at the time of the dispute incident. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Texas Card House will be final and binding. In case of a dispute, it is the player’s responsibility to bring to the attention of the Poker Room Supervisory personnel immediately and prior to leaving the table.
18. Texas Card House house rules will prevail over any situation not covered in these rules.
19. Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules and eligibility determinations for this promotion.
20. A qualifying hand must be tabled by the player and must be the winning hand. A floor manager must verify the hand.
22. In the event that there are no qualifying hands during a Qualifying Period, the current prize will roll to the next Qualifying Period. If it is the final Qualifying Period for the day, then there will be no winner, and the funds will remain in the Promotional Pool.
24. Winner is responsible for paying any and all taxes and fees in connection with claiming the Prize.
25. By accepting the High Hand Giveaway or Jackpot prizes you accept these terms and conditions.