Membership: Texas Card House and TCH Social are private social clubs; use of the Club is restricted at all times to Members in good standing. Memberships are available to individuals in daily, monthly, and yearly terms. All new Members are subject to a 1 month probationary period. The Membership Committee meets monthly to review the status of any or all Memberships including granting or denying full Membership to probationary Members. Memberships are also available to charities and businesses for special events. If a member would like to exclude themselves from playing at our locations, they will need to complete a self-exclusion form at one of our locations. In the event a member’s status is voluntarily or involuntarily revoked, the member will not be entitled to any refunds.
Food and Alcohol: Please check with your local club for their Food and Alcohol policy.
Firearms and Other Weapons: Texas Card House and TCH Social locations follow all local, state, and federal laws. No firearms or other weapons are permitted in our clubs. All locations post Texas Penal Code compliant 30.05, 30.06, and 30.07 signs prohibiting the carry of concealed and/or open carry firearms.
Dues and Fees:Membership dues must be current at all times for Members to use the Club facilities. However, each club has its own pricing and payment methods. Please check with your local club for details on their pricing and procedures.
Photos/Videos: Taking photos or videos are strictly prohibited by members without the expressed knowledge and permission of Texas Card House and TCH Social. However, we do reserve the right to record or photograph as per the membership agreement.
Gameplay: All poker games at Texas Card House and TCH Social locations follow World Series of Poker (‘WSOP’) rules for cash and TDA (Tournament Director’s Association) tournament rules except where stated in their specific club rules (see links below for your local club rules). Our team members are all trained in WSOP and TDA rules and enforce the spirit and the letter of the rules. Rulings on gameplay are considered final only by discretion of the management of Texas Card House and TCH Social in accordance with WSOP or TDA rules. All rulings will be made in the best interest of the game, however under no circumstance will Texas Card House or TCH Social assume liability for any manager decisions.
Club Etiquette: Members and Staff Members alike are expected to maintain a professional and respectful demeanor while at any Texas Card House or TCH Social location. In the event the acting floor manager decides a member’s behavior is inappropriate, the manager may ask the player to discontinue the behavior or ask them to leave. Failure to comply with that request may result in losing membership privileges and/or being banned from the facility. Below are some common behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Threats, arguments, insults (direct or indirect), or any other abusive and/or offensive behaviors
- Slow Rolling: Intentionally stalling to show the winning hand to upset another player
- Angle Shooting: Intentionally using a rule in a way to gain an unfair advantage over another player.
- Active recruitment without permission.
- Excessive intoxication.
- Collusion: There will be ZERO tolerance for any and all forms of collusion. In the event collusion is discovered, we reserve the right to correct the situation as we see fit. This includes forfeiture of chips. Collusion includes but is not limited to:
- Communicating the strength of your or another player’s hand to another player with or without action pending
- Marking or tampering with any device, including and especially the playing cards.
- No phones, electronics, headphones, earbuds, etc. at the table at any time – You MUST step completely off the stage (or out of the TCHLive area) to use your electronics.
- Threats, arguments, insults (direct or indirect), or any other abusive and/or offensive behaviors will not be tolerated.
- Unless otherwise permitted, actively promoting competition or their events are prohibited.
- Food and Beverages are allowed during the stream however MUST be kept off the rail and table. DO NOT eat or drink over the rail or table.
- Display names for the stream may be your name or an appropriate nickname only.
- Players must make a good faith effort to scan their hole cards every hand.
- If 2 players are away from the table and a 3rd player wants to get up, that player should wait for one of the absent players to return before missing a hand.
- Players must not bend, crease, or otherwise mishandle the RFID cards. Doing so will create downtime for the stream.
- If the dealer announces that action must be stopped due to an error on the tech side, action must be immediately stopped until the error is fixed.
- All actions and bets will be announced by the dealer.
- If there is a hand that is taking too long to where the current action is about to catch up with the delay on the stream, a forced clock will be called on the player(s) to keep the delay intact.
- Attire: Certain attire may not be allowed on a stream, and is at the discretion of Management. Examples include, but are not limited to; Offensive Words or Statements visible on the attire, Direct Competition’s Gear (Unless previous permission is acquired), Clothing Attire that is too revealing in nature, or anything Excessively stained or worn.
- All Live Streamed tournament tables may be subject to adjusted break schedules regardless of the previously posted tournament structure.
- For Example: when combining to the final table, an extended break will be taken prior to the start of that table, additional breaks will be taken at the club’s discretion.